Re: 366 Anyone?

Geary McDowell

Only 49 left for me, mostly July but at least one each month.  Working at it!
Geary, KE5IRK

On Wed, Jan 1, 2020 at 4:14 PM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
Primarily to our newer members.....but anyone else can play if they want to!

Interested in taking a run at 365, Leap Day, and 366?  Today is the day to get started.  You don't have to complete it all in one year.  But it can and has been done.  Just one contact in each 24 hour UTC day.  This is the first year since its inception in 2016 that it can be completed in one year!  If you miss Leap Day, Feb. 29, the chance to complet in just one year will not come around again until 20124.  In 2016, 9 people completed it in a straight run.