Re: 366 Anyone?

Paul Butzi (W7PFB)

I just want to weigh in on this and encourage everyone who has not yet earned the 365/366 endorsements to go for it, no matter when you start.

I’ve had an incredible amount of fun chasing 070 endorsements.

But none of them have been as fun to chase as the 365/366 endorsement.  I learned a lot about operating while getting all the QSOs I needed.  Beyond honing existing skills and building new ones, the need to be on the air chasing QSOs every day meant I spent much more time on the air having fun.

It’s just a fabulous good time.  Go for it!

-p W7PFB
73, Don’t forget to smile and have fun!

On Jan 1, 2020, at 2:16 PM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

OK, this was supposed to go out at 7 PM EST last night, but I screwed up!  So hurry!  You only have about an hour and 45 minutes to make your 1/1/2020 QSO!