Re: Membership Requirements

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Here, here Ryan - I tried it also, did not like it , deleted it and just don’t care for it.  A good mode for those just wanting to make a quickie contact and done or for DX and that is okay but just wasn’t for me.

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On Dec 31, 2019, at 2:37 PM, Ryan Trullinger <rt83021@...> wrote:

might have more to do with the sheer quantity of people using it, go to PSK reporter, look at FT8 and PSK31 on all bands separately, the numbers are staggering, with the FT8 users.
Bottom line is, the more players there are the better the odds of you getting contacts. With that said I have looked at FT8 and it simply doesn't interest me, I like chatting too much.