From: Dan Morris - KZ3T <dbmorris315@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Dec 29, 2019 9:08 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Membership Requirements

Interesting comment about the EPC club. I also joined them but it wasn’t long before I just stopped even giving out my number.  This is interesting in how they do their numbers. Not sure how many people realize this and one so an see that their numbers are way up there but those member numbers are very deceiving.  EveryOne know how hams change their call signs on a whim.  Well, if you have an EPC number and you change your call sign, then you have to or are supposed to get a NEW NUMBER! That really is absurd. . . So the number follows the call and if the call goes away, so does the number.

Dan Morris KZ3T #070 1965
dbmorris315@...