Re: Membership Requirements

K7DWI Art

It is painfully quiet out here on the West Coast.
I think Don has a point. Be exclusive instead of inclusive, you aren't going to be relevant much longer in this FT8 crazed Ham world.
FT8 pretty much lead the PropNet group to its demise and it is doing other groups in limbo as well (the one I have served for is, SWOT).
I really appreciate what you guys have done ( despite ending the June VHF event).
I hope you can come to an agreement on this. I don't like FT8, (love CW) but will do it to satisfy my DX itch when it is all quiet on the other modes.
73 Art K7DWI CN82 #2518