PSKfest – Heads Up ! One week away...

stan W9SMR

The Ø7Ø Club PSKfest is just 1 week away -

Saturday, January 4 - 0000 UTC (Friday, January 3 - 7:00 p.m. EST * )

to Saturday, January 4 – 2400 UTC (Saturday, January 4 - 7:00 p.m. EST * )

This is a 1 day event – Friday evening and Saturday in US.

Sprint Rules – work as many stations as possible in the allotted time using PSK31 mode.

Work each station once per band. (Same station, same band, is a dupe!)

Open to all licensed radio amateurs. Using 80M thru 10M (No WARC Bands)

For Rules and detailsClick Here: PSKFEST Rules

4 Power Categories:

QRP < 5 W
Low < 25 W
Medium < 50 W
High < 100 W (See Rules)

Exchange:
 Callsign,  RST  and  State/Province/Country (SPC)    eg: “W9SMR  599  FL”

Call: “CQ PSKFEST”

All entry logs
 must be received within 1 week after the event ends.

In case the on-line Scorer is not performing correctly, the contest will be scored manually. Upload as usual.

With 5 bands to choose from, you can optimize your luck with propagation. It is helpful to post your intentions to QSY on the Reflector. Also, be sure to use PSKReporter and to Spot calls seen. Under current propagation conditions, we need all the help we can get.

This is one of our most popular contests. In 2016 we had a record 155 logs submitted. Last year that slipped to 65 logs. Last year’s Top Dawg was Pete, NN9K, of Colona, IL, with 214 QSOs.

Let’s see if we can beat that turnout.

73,

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611