Re: Double Header Soap Box

I had a lot of fun with this one.  I finally figured out the rules and didn't make any dupes. There should be an endorsement for figuring out the rules. hi hi    I got 4 needed contacts on 160 and got my Top Band endorsement and three new LONP.  Looking forward to the next contest.

I list my PODXS number in one of my macros and had a station K1KL ask me today about PODXS  because he was just returning to psk after a few years and saw all of the stations last night calling CQ PODXS sprint.  He seemed really interested and  said he was going to look at the website  Think I got him hooked and hope to see him on the roster soon.