Re: Question Cluster

Geary McDowell

Thanks everyone, I think I have PSKReporter working.  I just signed up for the Hamspots and get it up.  Now to figure it out so I know I will be helping.
Merry Christmas to all and 73 from SW Oklahoma,
Geary KE5IRK

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 12:30 PM N9JCA Chris Matthews <n9jca.chris@...> wrote:

If your connected to PSKReporter or if you're logged in to hamspots.net

it will show up in either place

Chris N9JCA

73

On 12/14/19 6:25 PM, Rick Sterling wrote:
I believe it is the spotter network part of Ham Radio Deluxe

KI7OIY

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 10:08 AM Geary McDowell <ke5irk@...> wrote:
I just made a QSO with William in SC on 20M on PSK and he asked me to put our contact on the "Cluster".  What is that and how do I do it so I may help?
Geary, KE5IRK
070# 1787  LONP #417