Re: DOUBLEHEADER SPRINT = Where is everybody?!

Geary McDowell

I got a couple earlier, but my waterfall is looking U G L Y ugly!  And signals are not very good with very few exceptions.  I'm off to watch a movie instead.  HI HI  K4REB looks like he is killing it today though, get-r-done.

73 and Merry Christmas to all,
Geary KE5IRK

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 12:57 PM Richard Rohrer <kc3ef@...> wrote:
I guess I had better luck.  Had 21 qso on 40, 2 on 80, and 1 on 160 from 0100 to 0300 GMT.  Saw Rick a couple of times on 40, but could not seem to make a contact.  Worked John, KC3FL on 80, but it was hard going.  Later I worked Jeff and saw that John's signal had come up a lot and was 100% copy.  Hope to be back on this evening.

73
Dick - KC3EF