Re: DOUBLEHEADER SPRINT = Where is everybody?!

K8TOM

Keep trying, Rick.  I wasn't able to be on Fri evening, but threw out a few CQs this morning about 13:00 and got some takers. I generally do a few CQs every quarter-hour to see if anyone's around within reach of current prop. I have a DM780 alarm that goes off if "070 Sprint" is decoded to make it easier for me to catch what's there when my attention is elsewhere.

I'm not sure of my schedule this (Sat.) evening, but hope to be on sometime after 0300z.

Tom
K8TOM