From: Ray Clements <r.clements@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Dec 6, 2019 12:55 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Club Log results

The PSK reporter site shows similar results to ClubLog.

In the past 15 minutes, there have been 28 signals picked up for PSK out of a total of 4150. FT8 represented 3575 of the reports, FT4 represented 251, JS8 the derivation of FT8 represented 137, CW represented 25 reports.

Thus, it does not matter what system you use to look at it, PSK has limited  use under the current band conditions. As we move toward the peak of the solar cycle over the next five years, hopefully, things will get better.

N9RWC