From: Paul NU4C
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2019 12:40 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow 070 members. I am thankful for each and everyone of you. I follow this group daily but, alas, my illness keeps me from radio. Not enough air to talk and too difficult to use computer for didimodes. This tablet is my eyes and ears. So be careful😁

Happy Thanksgiving

Paul NU4C 070 # 824

Sent from my Galaxy Tab® A