Re: RESULTS - TRIPLE PLAY LOW BAND SPRINT – 2019

1470 <boat.anchor@...>

On Tue, Nov 19, 2019 at 05:45 PM, Rick - N7WE wrote:
Barry-
Sorry if I missed you because I know you were in the contest!  We worked!  Which was very unusual as here lately Florida - Vancouver BC has not been exactly a pipe line!  The scoring was done from the logs submitted and showing on the Contest Scorer site.  Unfortunately, it does not show a log having come in from you.  Given some of the problems lately, it is hard to say what happened.  But Double Header is coming soon!  Hope to work you in that one too! 73,
Rick
I blame it on "OFD"
cheers
Barry