Re: Scorer ????

Stephen Melachrinos

Looks to me like it's DQing all the QSOs. I wonder if the logic for the start times is based on 2018 and hasn't been updated for 2019. (I can't see that deep into it.)

From: Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Nov 10, 2019 9:25 pm
Subject: [070Club] Scorer ????

Just had a quick look at the scorer and it seems there may be a problem.  5 logs submitted so far...but no one has any score.  Everything appears to be a "check log only."  Huh?  Enough for me, I'm turning in.  Thanks to all with whom I made contact and thanks to all who may have tried and I couldn't see you.

Happy Veterans Day to all and my sincere thanks to those who served and are serving.  We will not forget!