Re: Confused

Jim K5SP

My apologies, I was mistaken.

-------- Original message --------
From: "Stephen Melachrinos via Groups.Io" <melachri@...>
Date: 11/10/19 7:56 PM (GMT-06:00)
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Confused

Jim -

First of all, the TDW does NOT operate that way. Never has.

Second, this subject came up last night on the reflector, and I gave the "one contact per band over all three days" answer. Last night I had checked one of the top logs from last year's contest, and observed that there were no "multi-day" dupes. Tonight I checked another top log, and found that the scorer flagged a "multi-day dupe" and gave it zero QSO points. So the scorer does enforce the rule as I described it.