Re: Triple Play

Rick - N7WE

Enjoyed working some old friends and some new ones in the first leg of the contest last night.  Stayed on past 10 PM EST in hopes of picking up some west coast stations.  Other than Bob - KK6KMU - that I worked on 40m as soon as I got on (about 4:30 PM his time) the furthest west I worked was Ohio.  Maybe it was just Friday night and our west coast friends were busy with other things or maybe it was just bad prop.  Do hope the prop cooperates tonight and I can work some more stations west of the Mississippi.  CU on the waterfall this evening, 73