From: John Hendry KG5OIB
Sent: Friday, November 1, 2019 9:37 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] Life on other bands

I see most activity on the 20 and 40 meter bands (I don't have 80 or 160 antenna capability at present).   But I rarely see anything on 15, 17, or 30.
With the sunspot minimum, 10 and 12 are still very iffy, but 15 seems to be getting better along with 17.

Would anyone be interested in setting up a designated time to move over to some of the other bands to get some QSOs?

How about tomorrow, Saturday, November 2 at  15:00Z, we try to work on 17 meters?

Thoughts?

John
KG5OIB, Decatur, TX   EM13eg