KC3EF 10/29/19 Report

Richard Rohrer

Started out in DM70 and worked N9AVY, KC4OBB, N7WE, and W0LDO.  In DM80 worked KC3FL, N7WE, W8DWH, and K8MGA.  For EL89 worked N7WE, N8JLM, KN4YGL, and W9SMR.

I worked Jerry off the back of his beam, which I guess accounted for his signal being not a strong as usual.  Saw Stan calling me, and tried calling him several times and we finally made contact.  Stan, I thought you were still in the mid-West not in FL.

I don't think tomorrows grids are really special, but will be going thru DM90, EM00, EL09, EL19, and EL29.  Friday we will be in EL39 and EM30.  On Saturday if the weather is nice we will try to get EL59 again for those that missed last go around.

Let me know if you need any specific grid, so I can be on the lookout for you.

Dick - KC3EF
070 - 747