From: Rick - N7WE
Sent: Thursday, October 24, 2019 5:48 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] KC3EF/M 10/24

Jerry-
Propagation is weird isn't it?  Earlier Dick was solid into central Florida, but I saw you work hard to get him in the log.  Now you've got him 599 and I have narry a trace here.  One thing I learned when we were on the road, propagation WILL vary!  Mile by mile and minute by minute!  You can take that one to the bank.