From: Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645
Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2019 11:23 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 20m this morning

There are a number of DXpeditions out there that use FT8 in "Fox/Hound" mode on non-standard frequencies. I know that one of them parked itself around the 40m SKCC frequency at 7.056MHz. What I usually do if something like this happens is to fire up WSJT-X and let it decode the signals to see what's going on. I did not see the activity on 14.070, so I missed out, maybe I could have gotten some rare DX :)

de K5KHK