From: K8TOM
Sent: Sunday, September 8, 2019 7:23 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Not a winner... but

Jerry,

I saw your trace several times over the space of an hour or so, but the copy was just not good enough to make the contact.  I also saw W8TOM's call decode a few times, but again not good enough copy for a contact. I received a QSL card from him a couple days ago for an earlier contact on 20M.

I managed to get one Idaho station N7UVH and that was it.  I did see Milt N6MG a couple times but no contact there as well. Was surprised that I did not see Barry.

Tom
K8TOM