Re: Not a winner... but

1470 <boat.anchor@...>

Jerry
I developed this habit a couple years ago. HRD auto loads the contacts details from QRZ
which I visually check against what is provided over-air. An top of head estimate I think
about 10% will have a discrepancy that can be challenged on air or followed up with an email
for clarification. I think I have maybe taken the process a step too far due to my OCD and
insatiable need for total accuracy in the log.
Hope the sprint went well for you
now 3:30am local and still hoping for a contact.
cheers de
Barry

On Sat, Sep 7, 2019 at 08:43 PM, Jerry N9AVY wrote:

I got a new grid and new 070# in contest and that’s a win for me !    Both were in form of W8TOM in MI.    Don’t go by grid list on QRZ page, but check it against other stations in Atlanta, MI  and you’ll see they are all in EN74 and not the FN # Tom has on his QRZ page – simple error of missing it.

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10