From: Scotty W7PSK
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 1:02 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Propagation

Working from Diego myself from Sept to Dec of 1980 I had lots of great contacts on 15.  Not quite that good.  My QSL Manager counted

15000 contacts in part time operating in those 4 months.   What fun.

Scotty W7PSK

aka VQ9RS

On 8/20/2019 7:12 AM, Jim K5SP wrote:

I was on Diego Garcia 76-77, and used 15m late at night, was like being in same room, worked hundreds of stateside stations (was early morning here).   Somewhere I have a box full of QSL cards for contacts.  Was WB6EWH/VQ9.