Re: Losing 30M

Rick - N7WE

John-
I'm sorry to hear you have been trying to work PSK for the past couple of months with no contacts.  Did you have a chance to get on during the Firecracker Sprint?  There were 40 logs submitted for that one.  How about the Endorsement Daze last weekend?  There were lots of traces on 20 and 40 and some on 80 as well.  A lot of 070 members had a great time.  The Pontoon Portable APE guys handed out lots of APE Chaser contacts.  Hang in there.  There is lots of PSK still going on - and with the exception of 17m, mostly where we have always operated PSK.