Re: Feedback ?? - Endorsement Daze #2 - August 9 - 11

K8TOM

Endorsement daze seems to be a good thing,  perhaps spaced out maybe every three months or so, depending on our club event schedule.

I picked up a few of the newer members for the log and even managed to get the Pontoon Portable from --way out here-- in the PNW hinterlands.

I don't know if focusing the hours window, more like a "new member endorsement sprint" would help focus turnout or not, but I suppose that is something worth getting member comment on.  There are, as always pros and cons.

All in all, it was worthwhile getting folks active during our low solar activity period.

Thanks for encouraging us with the events and emails!

Tom
K8TOM