Re: APE Attempt

Stephen Melachrinos

Karl -

Thanks for trying. APEs are difficult, and we all realize that.

From: Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645 <khk@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Aug 11, 2019 11:34 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] APE Attempt

This is not working ... My duct taped solution is just not working right. Sorry to get you all excited ;)

Karl Heinz Kremer
PDF Acrobatics Without a Net
PDF Software Development, Training and More...

On Aug 11, 2019, at 7:21 PM, Stephen Melachrinos via Groups.Io <melachri@...> wrote:

I can see Randy fading in and out, but no one else. Still looking.

Also, has anyone seen Justin? He was going to try again from the W2CMC club station tonight.

On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 6:37 PM Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645 <khk@...> wrote:
I cobbled something together and I am hoping I will get out. Unfortunately, I have a mountain in my back, and I am sitting in a hole...

Calling CQ APE (and POTA) on 40m right now. Any takers?

de K5KHK