Re: Where did everyone go?

JEFF WALSH

RRE Rick on the storms
Been with them all day since about 6am local time on and off.
Forecast calling for the storms to clear up early evening.
Hope to bag a couple more bands.

On Aug 10, 2019, at 4:18 PM, Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:

Shut down shortly after 1300 UTC to go shopping.  Thunder and lightning parked on us since we got home.  Antenna down, rig and computers disconnected, only Xfinity modem and my router up, sending this from my tablet.  Supposed to clear about 0000 UTC. Hope to get back on then.  Was hoping for some 17m and maybe 15m this afternoon.  Oh well, if the prop doesn't get you, then the tstorms will.