Re: On The Air- KC9UR Pontoon Portable APE this weekend!

Matthew King - AK4MK

I'm chatting with Bob on 20m right now.... he's a 479, with about 90% copy down here in west central Georgia.

Keep it up, y'all!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 2:17 PM Mike Flowers <mike.flowers@...> wrote:

I have light copy on the KC9UP APE operation on 20M.    I’ll continue to monitor to see if propagation improves out here.