Re: 30/30 - Do I actually need 31?!?

Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645

Dan,

just got your email, I am calling CQ again.

Karl Heinz Kremer
PDF Acrobatics Without a Net
PDF Software Development, Training and More...

On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 10:21 AM Dan Morris - KZ3T <dbmorris315@...> wrote:
Karl - If you are still on 17M give a call on 18.100 and I’ll see if I can see your trace.  The band sounds awful quiet right now.

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Aug 5, 2019, at 10:08 AM, Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645 <khk@...> wrote:

Hi Matt,

thanks for the clarification. It's always in the fine print... :) I've never even seen a PSK31 signal on 17m (or 12m for that matter), but I'll give it a try. Instead of monitoring 30m, from now on it will be 17 and 12. I am actually calling CQ on 17 right now.

73, Karl Heinz - K5KHK