Re: 30/30 - Do I actually need 31?!?

Matthew King - AK4MK

Hey, Karl - good job on the 30/30M!  Unfortunately, that award (and the 12/12M & 1717M) have a prerequisite - the TRI-WARC award.

TRI-WARC consists of 3 QSOs each on 12, 17, and 30 meters.  Once you achieve that, then the 12/12M, 17/17M, and 30/30M come open.

You can click on the HAVE and TARGET numbers for any award (complete or in progress), to see what prerequisites there may be, as well as your actual progress on that award.  Take a look at the screenshot that I've pasted below.

See if you can schedule 3 contacts each on 12 & 17 meters.  You'd be surprised what can happen on a "dead" band when there's people trying to work on it!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

image.png

On Mon, Aug 5, 2019 at 8:43 AM Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645 <khk@...> wrote:
I was so excited last night when I made my 30th contact on 30 meters, but when I uploaded my logs, I got greeted by a bit of disappointment: It looks like the system recognizes that I have 30 different call signs logged on 30 meters, but does not promote the entry from "in progress" to "completed":

I guess somebody needs to kick the server :)