N2CMC this Sunday

Justin Mattes--KC2GIK

Ok Folks I have good news and not so good news!! After months of back and
forth I have finally gotten the green .light to do PSK from the Cape May
County Amateur Radio Club (N2CMC) this SUNDAY (tomorrow). Now the not so
good news, I'm restricted to 40 and 80 meters AND I can't use my own call
obviously. The station is located at the airport and unfortunately it
isn't 20 miles from my house, so not APE for me. However I can give out a
rare grid!!! My goal for this next few weeks is to go 100 contacts using
the N2CMC so the club can apply for its own 070 #!! So if you see me
PLEASE give me a call!

--

Justin Mattes-KC2GIK #751
http://www.justinmattes.com