From: Tom
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2019 3:28 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Welcome

Hello Jim and Group,

    Thanks very much for the welcome. It's great to be part of the group. I am new to HF and

even more new to PSK31. Got started on field day when a club-mate let me run his digital station while he took a break. I was hooked and haven't been able stop.

I am still trying to figure a lot of this out so if you see me do something stupid please let me know.

Thanks.

                              --Tom, KC3DNG