From: Larry Rockne #404
Sent: Sunday, July 7, 2019 9:31 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Conditions better than expected

Yes, I was surprised ro see and work and work YB8MAN yesterday.

Larry WA7HDZ

On Sun, Jul 7, 2019 at 1:00 PM Jim K5SP <jinnis@...> wrote:

Gave up early. Managed a few contacts, but something wrong with antenna, if I went over 20 watts SWR would jump too high. Saw several stations that tried to call but I did not seem to get through  (N7WE, W3HF, 7CLG, N5SLY just a few that wouldn't talk to me).