Club station

Jerry N9AVY

Was asked for club station a couple time during Sprint, but if I recall rules that it would not be proper. Also, my left side is a bit wonky and it’s surprising how much your left hand comes into play when contesting; so this is a major handicap for me.

Made a few contacts and thanks to all for hanging in there with me.  Tried to work a couple station who just didn’t have enough power/signal to decode; they were just faint traces.  Sorry.  Also  I saw quite a few working  YV4YY , but just couldn’t pull him out of noise. Guess my vertical sucks to the South.  Maybe I’ll put up a bigger antenna before fall.

Jerry n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10