From: 070Club@groups.io [mailto:070Club@groups.io] On Behalf Of stan robinson
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2019 20:31
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: [070Club] F1IWA SWEEPS THE STICKER WORLD

Dan, F1IWA has completed both his LONP and WTW Endorsements.

Dan is PODXS 070 member #1807, and he is active on many modes and has received many awards.

Dan is located near Bordeaux in SW France.

Great work, Dan. We hope to see you on the waterfall during our upcoming 40M Firecracker Sprint this weekend and many times in the future.

Let Dan know you appreciate his efforts to make PSK-31 Great Again!!

73,

Stan

W9SMR - 070  #1611

PODXS 070 - PR Director