From: K8TOM <tsingle@...>
To: 070Club <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Jun 22, 2019 9:15 am
Subject: [070Club] Field Day

W7SKY is not a member of 070.  The club call is used only for FD and ARRL affiliation.

I am the main proponent of PSK mode in addition to one other active member.  Other than the two of us there seems to be minimal interest in HF or DX, interestingly. The main common interests in the club are Emcomm, nets and building/crafting.  My impression is that the large local Microsoft ham group makeup is similar. And there's certainly nothing wrong with that.

Our club web site person has done a fabulous job.  Lots of info in addition to club stuff. Take a look sometime.  www.w7sky.org

Tom
K8TOM