From: "Doc" <gsbishop@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] FLDIgi on Windows 10

Latest driver,for the 7300 ???I'm going to face the same,in a few !!de W8KQ

On 6/2/2019 11:47 AM, John Hendry wrote:
I'm having to port over from my trusted Dell Windows 7 to a Lenovo Window 10 laptop, and I can't get fldigi to talk to my Icom 7300.   I've copied all my setting from windows 7, but I have no rig control whatsoever.

If you are working with fldigi on W10, and you have any ideas, I would appreciate hearing them.   You'd think an IT guy like me could figure this out, but I'm losing what little hair I have left!

Thanks

John
KG5OIB