Re: 30M Needs some Activity...

Larry Rockne #404

Karl,

There was some activity Sunday 6/16,  worked NN9K and KB9UMT,
I need abt 16 for 30/30.

Sitting on 10.140, ever since, have nor seen a thing since.

Larry WA7HDZ

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 12:33 PM Rick Sterling <KI7OIY@...> wrote:
If you want to try during an evening sometime let me know. I’m in Idaho so West Coast time. But willing to give it a try.
Rick
KI7OIY

On Wed, Jun 5, 2019 at 11:24 AM Karl Heinz Kremer - K5KHK - PODXS 070 # 2645 <khk@...> wrote:
... or, to be more precise, I still need a couple of (new) contacts to finish 30/30 :) I also would not mind getting a two way QRP contact on 30M. Anybody up for it? The last time I saw some activity on 30M was three weeks ago (and I do check a few times a day). If you want to schedule something, feel free to send me an email - or post here.

73, Karl Heinz - K5KHK