Re: On 40m Calling CQ 070 Daze

docame <docame12@...>

According to pskreporter, I've been heard on 40 and 20 in every area of the country. But, only 1 contact!
I have to bag it for now.
de ws1eti
David M. Ocame

Never forget...auto-correct is ewe words enema!!

"Remember, you only have to be an idiot for a short time to get results

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 7:37 AM Rick - N7WE <n7we1980@...> wrote:
Nothing happening.  Not even seeing myself on PSK Reporter now.  So I'd best stop electromagnetic emissions for now.  Will try to get on the bands later...if the wx cooperates.  It's Florida in the summer and as usual we are having periods of thunderstorms and lightning.  When they come waltzing through I go QRT!  Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's!