Re: Bands dead

Stephen Melachrinos

Jerry -

YV4YY is on 40m now.

From: Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Sun, Jun 16, 2019 1:07 am
Subject: [070Club] Bands dead

Just looked at 20/40/80m  and they’re pretty dead.   Hope tomorrow (Sunday) is better.

Worked some stations in IA & MN today on 20m which is a rare happening here in Northern Illinois. Got them in log.

Spent a lot of time listening to W4BZM (which I need for LONP), but every time I went to call he disappeared… maybe tomorrow.  Also missed YV4YY whom everyone seemed to work , but it appears his signal didn’t make it this far North.  There were probably some other new members , but never heard any.

Cryin’ in my beer ….

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10