Bands dead

Jerry N9AVY

Just looked at 20/40/80m  and they’re pretty dead.   Hope tomorrow (Sunday) is better.

Worked some stations in IA & MN today on 20m which is a rare happening here in Northern Illinois. Got them in log.

Spent a lot of time listening to W4BZM (which I need for LONP), but every time I went to call he disappeared… maybe tomorrow.  Also missed YV4YY whom everyone seemed to work , but it appears his signal didn’t make it this far North.  There were probably some other new members , but never heard any.

Cryin’ in my beer ….

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10