Re: Contest info on PODXS Page

Stephen Melachrinos

Yes, upload logs to the awards checker, for credit towards endorsements. That's the same path as for all QSOs. And the awards checker will only show your progress towards 070 endorsements. It doesn't show "standings" from individual events.

Don't upload to the contest checker, because it's not there.

From: docame <docame12@...>
To: 070Club@groups.io Group Moderators <070Club@groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Jun 15, 2019 12:15 pm
Subject: Re: [070Club] Contest info on PODXS Page

You upload your contacts via the normal route when submitting logs electronically for 070. That is posted on the website.
 de ws1eti
David M. Ocame

Never forget...auto-correct is ewe words enema!!

"Remember, you only have to be an idiot for a short time to get results

On Sat, Jun 15, 2019 at 12:11 PM Scotty W7PSK <w7psk@...> wrote:
True, its not a contest per say, but we are calling CQ 070 DAZE and the VE5 was curious :D

Have a good one.