From: Geary McDowell
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2019 10:40 AM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] 070 Daze

I was not able to get on last night due to major back pain and had to medicate and went to bed.  I've been on most of the morning and only saw one station calling CQ CQ 070 Daze, one time then nothing.  Looks like the band, imagine this, is waving in and out.  I see a few stations for a few minutes then nothing.  I am just trying to make all the PSK contacts I can and hope they are playing too.  I have not even seen Jerry yet, often do.  HI HI  Two of my three contacts have been new logs for me though.  Gonna be gone all afternoon so I'll miss out then, the band will probably be great then.  HI HI

Still having fun, it is a great hobby even with frustrations.

73 Geary KE5IRK in SW OK

On Sat, Jun 15, 2019 at 9:02 AM Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...> wrote:

Where is everyone ???

Only station I saw was N8TCP on 20m calling “CQ 070 Daze”.  Not great when only a relative new member put forth so much effort and the older members are off doing who know what . Got so desperate  for a contact I worked an SP3 station !   Yeah, I know we’re at bottom of sunspot thing and propagation is awful, but there should be  couple more 070 stations on the air, yes ?

I’ll hang around until 20m goes dead … got a couple new LONP; so I’m moderately happy, hi !

Wish propagation was better …

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10