Re: KZ3T - Completes 366!

Dan Morris - KZ3T

Thanks Matt and Fr Richard.  If I had not messed up last year missing June 6 & 7th I would have had it done then!! hihi

Dan Morris  KZ3T  070-1065

I live to live for Him!

On Jun 12, 2019, at 12:31 PM, Matthew King - AK4MK <kk4cps@...> wrote:

Great job, Dan!

CONGRATULATIONS!

73

Matt King
AK4MK - 070 #1708
PODXS 070 Club Executive Director

On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 11:20 AM stan robinson <robinstan@...> wrote:
On May 6th – Dan, KZ3T - completed his 366.  He is the 41st person to do so. Dan only needed May 6th and 7th to complete his 366. In spite of tough conditions, and with a little help from his 070 friends, he nailed it!  Congratulations Dan.

Dan was the 22nd member to complete the 24/7 endorsement way back in 2015.  Having completed both, he also has earned the Clock and Calendar Endorsement for working every day of the year, Leap Day, and every hour block of every day of the week.  He is only the 19th person to reach this phenomenal milestone!

Dan is 070 Member #1065 He is LONP #158 with 582 members worked.  Please join me in congratulating him in adding 366 and Clock and Calendar to his long list of fine accomplishments!

Dan is also a Cootie Key fanatic. Check out his QRZ.COM page.

Stan
W9SMR - 070  #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director