W3HF on the road again

Stephen Melachrinos

I'll be quitting the TDW early this year, some time tonight, to get on a morning airplane to Guam. I hope to get some operating time at the KH2JU club station, but I'll have two serious impediments to operating:

- I'll be there for 6-1/2 days, with 6 full days of work scheduled, and
- The XYL is coming too, and she expects me to spend some time with her.

I'll try to post when I get on the air, but it's likely to be evening Guam time. Guam is UTC+10, so that means late morning in CONUS.

As always, this will count as a WITWIS contact, but it's likely to be my last trip to Guam, so I'll try to make the most of it.

W3HF (soon to be /KH2)