From: "Geary McDowell" <ke5irk@...>
Sent: 5/31/2019 8:48:08 AM
Subject: [070Club] TDW cool

The band in OK seems to be in and out some, might be wet.  LOL
I had medical stuff done/going on yesterday and could not see the screen then this morning I checked to see if anyone was on, I realized/remembered it is TDW.  My first two contacts were bonus stations, a great way to start out.  I kept seeing Barry, VA7GEM, finally was making contact, sent RSTs and I had a computer blue screen crash.  HI HI  We are good now.  HI HI

Having fun again on HF, and the best mode PSK.
73 to all enjoy TDW
Geary KE5IRK
Lawton-Fort Sill, in SW OK

Scotty W7PSK