From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Scotty W7PSK <w7psk@comcast.net>
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2019 10:11 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io; Stephen Melachrinos via Groups.Io
Subject: Re: [070Club] Bonus Stations Needed - Three Day Weekend 2019

Wife and I are leaving Missouri Tomorrow or Wednesday (Bad weather may delay us a day) and I should be home Sunday or Monday. Wife said I could have the weekend of the 31st to the 2nd to be available.
So if you still need a West Coast Bonus, I would be available

Scotty W7PSK

On May 20, 2019 at 6:46 PM "Stephen Melachrinos via Groups.Io" <melachri=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Chris -

TDW has been changed to consistently start the first Friday AFTER Memorial Day. So it's next weekend, not this coming weekend.