Re: Thanks for the PSK Events

Rick - N7WE

Sorry to hear the tower is coming down Art!  But there always comes a time to paint your wagon and move along!  Texas and Oregon - either will be a change after AZ.

In the meantime, don't give up on getting on the air.  It isn't a tower and beam, but you will be amazed what a hamstick, mag mount, battery, laptop, and the rig will do on PSK31 with only 50w or so.  Talk to Dick - KC3EF - the king of PSK31 mobile!  He has worked all over the US and Canada while mobile with just a hamstick.  (But with Kathy driving of course!)  During the 2016 Christmas Holiday I worked KY, ND, and PA for my 366 - portable from the parking lot at a hotel in Jacksonville, Florida.  You don't have to go mobile.  You can sit your driveway or the local A&W (there still are A&W's aren't there?) and have tons of fun!

Hope to see you on the waterfall and work you in a lot less than a year!