Me too Randy!!!

Dan Morris  KZ3T

I live to live for Him!

On May 6, 2019, at 1:16 AM, Randy True <w4rttrandy@...> wrote:

I still have the contacts that I have made on FT in my logbook, but I have removed the software  from my machine. I want nothing further to do with it.

Randy W4RTT

From: 070Club@groups.io <070Club@groups.io> on behalf of Jerry N9AVY <n9avy@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 5, 2019 5:47 PM
To: 070Club@groups.io
Subject: Re: [070Club] History lesson

Bob:

I think the author of that article was using “wishful thinking “ on his part; maybe “literary license”.  Don’t believe everything you read.

Have chatted with quite a few hams who have departed from FT8 because they say, “it’s boring”.  The only benefit I can see is that it’s a good way to work a lot of DX in a hurry.

I happened upon PODXS for many of the same reasons you stated.  PODXS is a fun bunch !

You seem to be a fairly consistent signal from CA. Hear you often, but don’t always respond.

RTTY and CW are still viable modes and I believe they’ll be with us for many more years as will PSK31.  Wish there were more PSK stations on the air, but that may be resolved with better propagation.

Jerry   n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10