Re: History lesson

F.R. Ashley

Yes that is correct Jerry. We all know what PSK31 did to RTTY. QSO's , and PSK31 is not immune from other new modes coming along and displacing PSK.  Heck I still like old linked modes like Amtor, Clover, and Pactor but they died out years ago.  I guess we have to roll with the punches and see what happens..

73 Buddy WB4M

Perhaps the handwriting is on the wall for more efficient modes of digital communications. What happens with digital modes is largely up to the majority and all of us will have to live with that.  We’ll just have to see what the future holds.

Jerry  n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10